One of the most important stages in construction takes place even before the plans are drawn. During this critical pre-project consulting phase you will set expectations within your organization that will determine the ultimate success of your project. By leveraging AP's expertise during this phase you will lay the foundation for a successful project.
Our knowledgeable team will work with you to define your project goals and design criteria, develop preliminary budgets and schedules, develop funding options, and build an overall plan tailored to your business needs. With proper planning you can be assured your new facility will meet the needs of your organization throughout its planned lifecycle.
AP's pre-project planning services include:
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Assessments
- Conceptual Cost Estimating / Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) Estimating
- Lifecycle Cost Analyses
- Cash Flow Projections
- Preliminary Schedule Development / Milestone Scheduling
- Environmental / Sustainability Assessments
- Construction Phasing Evaluation
- Design / Constructability Review