We don't believe in technology for technology's sake. We think beyond the technology, and instead focus on the value that it can bring to your project. In the hands of our capable team members, technology becomes a valuable decision-making tool on your project, allowing us to save time, save money and build a higher quality project. Building information modeling is once such technological advancement that has benefits at virtually every stage of a project.
Virtual design and construction utilizes state-of-the-art building information modeling (BIM) software that has proved to be a valuable, effective decision-making tool in the construction process. A&P uses these sophisticated computer models to allow the project team to see the finished project before any construction work begins, resolve construction clashes, and ensure that every team member understands the design exactly as it was intended.
On the job site, BIM allows A&P to save time, save money, and build higher quality projects through:
- better coordination of subcontractors
- better integration of various construction elements
- fewer subcontractor change orders in the field
- more opportunities for prefabrication
- fewer construction delays
- higher productivity
A&P's virtual construction services include:
- 3D Model Creation
- 3D Collision Coordination
- 4D / Schedule Integration
- 5D / Cost Integration
- Site Staging and Logistics Planning
- Rendering Creation
- Daylight Modeling
- Material Quantity Takeoffs
- Integrated Work Plans
Click here to read more on A&P's use of technology from the Autodesk website.